Just when I thought I was in the best shape of my life, (after kids) I attend a Boot Camp Class at Oscar Giovanni's in Concord, so the trainer there can bring me back down to earth. It was a FABULOUS work out! I lift weights 5 days a week and I was still sore after this class.
I also worked out with Nick, Personal Trainer at Slim&Fit in Concord. I learned a lot from him. As a trainer or a client you can really learn and keep your muscles guessing by changing trainers or classes once in awhile. This will keep you workouts fresh.
If you know of a great class you would like me to attend, Please let me know. If you are interested in attending one of my strength training classes you can email me at charsin@roadrunner.com
What did you do to change up your workouts this week?
I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!
Pages
Popular Posts
-
how to build abs without equipment-Elena Oana Hreapca girl bodybuilding tips WE are great bodybuilding blog uploading female bodybuilder fro...
-
how to build abs without equipment-Amy Pazzo world famous female bodybuilder WE are great bodybuilding blog uploading female bodybuilder fro...
-
Reece is a 29-year-old model originally from New Zealand, of Maori descent, now living in Sydney Australia. He’s reasonably new to modeli...
-
Bodybuilders had better take care. Direct from the Arnold Classic, WBFF Champion James Ellis talks about the growing impact of the sport ...
Tuesday, November 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment