Thursday, July 26, 2012

Jeremy Y: New AAG Model


Athletic, artistic, philosophic: His wide range of passions and skills is highly impressive. Jeremy Y. comes to AllAmericanGuys from the state of Florida. He's an aspiring fitness model and personal trainer. Here's what Jeremy has to say for himself in his own words: "I will be 21 on April 25th. My hobbies are mountain biking, snow boarding, hiking, the outdoors, working out, painting, playing guitar and singing in the shower.

I love to learn about the body, I love to shoot guns and target practice; I like martial arts, wrestling, love to cook, love to play sports-- basketball, baseball, football, you name it-- I'll play it.

I am a personal trainer and I am almost finished with my associates degree. I strive to be the best in everything I do. I hate failure but I realize there is failure in everything. It is a part of life. We must gain composure and learn from our mistakes. I love this world and everything it offers. I try to see beauty in everyone and treat everyone as I would want to be treated. I have a fun loving and charasmatic character; outgoing and I don't care what others think. I am who I am and thats about all."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template by : kendhin x-template.blogspot.com